Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that your body needs to obtain from food. Deficiency is rare and can be avoided by eating biotin-rich foods.
Biotin rich food Source are –
- Sweet potatoes
Function of Vitamin B 7
- Its used by the body to metabolizes Carbohydrates ,fats , amino acids.
- Its is also vital for the normal growth of fetuses.
- Its is beneficial for skin , hair , and nails.
- promotes appropriate function of the nervous system
Deficiency may cause
- Hair loss
- skin issues including rash,
- cracking in the corners of the mouth
- Dryness of mouth
- Dryness of the eye
- Appetite loss