Vitamin B 9
It’s also known as Folate or Folic acid . It’s main function is that – convert food Carbohydrates into energy .
- Sweet Corn
- Other green leafy vegetable
- Fresh Fruit
- Fruit juice
- Sunflower seeds
Vitamin B 12 ( Cobalamin )
It’s a water soluble Vitamin which is a part of Vitamin B 12.
Food Source –
- Animal product – Fish , Egg , Meat
- Milk and milk products.
- It’s helpful in metabolism of every cell .
- It’s also act as a cofactors in DNA synthesis mean it’s helpful in production of D.N.A .
- It’s also helpful for production of Red blood cell.
- It’s also helpful for metabolism of fatty acid .
- It’s also helpful in metabolism of amino acid .