Vitamin D is also known as Calcifrol . It is a type of fat soluble vitamin.
Fat soluble Vitamin mean that they are absorbed in the lymph and are transport through the blood and also stored in the liver and fatty tissue .
Vitamin D is very useful for us. It’s absorb calcium and phosphorus for bone growth and growth and development and also to maintain our bone strength.
Benefit of Vitamin D
- Its prevents from gestational diabetes and type 1 diabetes because it’s regulate the insulin label.
- It’s also prevents us from flu .
- Its useful for lungs as well as Cardiovascular system.
- Also good for nervous system
Note : A reason behind an infant after drink the milk he/she lying in the Sunlight its because after taking the calcium sunlight makes the vitamin D and that vitamin D absorb the calcium from the milk and make bone strong.
Source of Vitamin D
- Oily fish
- Fortified food – such as fat spread and breakfast cereal.
- Egg yolk
Deficiency of Vitamin D cause
- Poor growth and development
- Its also cause the preterm birth .
- It’s deficiency can cause preeclampsia.
Note : A dark skin person may have a problem for absorption of Ultraviolet rays due to Melonin .
Complications of Excess Sunlight
- Cardiovascular compliance
- Skin cancer
- Breast and prostate cancer
- Heat Stroke